: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /pub/templates/szablon/functions.php
on line 177
- Different surface finish to the cylinder for intake low engines and supercharged.
- Processing of aluminum blocks - the exchange for so-called “Wet sleeve” Darton's (Honda, Subaru, Corvette).
- Honing blocks and cylinders with plate imitating cylinder head.
- Additional holes for cooling the piston crown.
- Transfer of thrust bearings from the old to the new type, and vice versa (Subaru).
- Cutting the O-ring seal ducts in the head or in the block for the further seal tightly supercharged engines.
- Electronic static and dynamic crankshaft balancing for in-line and V crankshafts engines from 3 to 300 kg
- Balancing motorcycle shafts (Harley specialization).
- Balancing and processing flywheels.
- Balancing connecting rod assemblies and components, depending on the distance between the small end of connecting rod and big end of connecting rod
- Computer cylinder head flow testing on SuperFlow machine
- Grinding valves at two angles.
- Profiling intake and exhaust head channels.
- Adjustable seat height
- Roundness of the seat (depending on the hardness) 0.00 - 0.010 mm
- Roundness of the valve 0.00 - 0.005 mm